San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mari-Con 2014! The Sault Cosplay Committe has been hard at work planning our next event Mari-Con! Just like the masqurade this year it will open at noon, and will now be hosted at the Grand Theatre at 641 Queen Street East. Pre-order tickets now for $15, or buy tickets at the door for $20!
We have a number of events lined up for you all to enjoy. We will have karaoke, an exclusive Vocaloid concert which will be at this event only, DDR, as well as a number of pick up and play games for you all day.
Tournaments!!: This year we will be having a 50/50 Super Smash Brothers tournament, this means that there is a $5 entry fee to play and the winner of the tournament wins half of the entry fees! We will also be having a Mario Kart 8 tournament for $5/person to win exclusive Nintedo merchandise!
Panels: This year we will be opening up time for some panels, there will be a few time slots open for people who want to host their own panel.
Skit Contest: this is less a contest and more just getting up and having some fun. Like at the Cosplay Picnic you will be given 5 minutes to perform. Sing a song, do a dance, act something out, do whatever you please, just keep it PG.
At the end of the night we will have a rave to remember!
1. Cosplay is not necessary but encouraged!
2. No metal props or realistic guns
3. Do not harass or bully anyone
4. Keep the PDA to a minimum, no one wants to see you sucking face
5. No full on GLOMPS, we'll try to keep the injuries to a minimum, hugging is fine but do not tackle people to the ground, I don't wanna have to call EMS because someone got carried away
6. Be respectful of other peoples things, don't break peoples props
7. HAVE FUN!
Let's make this year even better and keep this going!
When & Where
The Sault Cosplay Committee
The Sault Cosplay Committee was created on August 1, 2012 with the goal of creating local cosplay and anime events in Sault Ste. Marie. Our events are equally successful and entertaining, we hope to see you attending them while making it easy for you to do so.