San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For Details on the Agenda and Speakers- Click HERE
The 2017 Restaurant Takeout, Delivery, Catering Symposium will focus on solving off-premise strategies from Leadership, Centralized Services, Sales & Marketing, Operations and Delivery.
Attendees will experience interactive sessions, and dive deeply into the complexity of off-premise and the many order and delivery channels availble to customers, a topic that is extremely relevant to today’s restaurant leaders.
The Symposium’s networking opportunities foster and enable an environment of idea exchange and actionable strategies that attendees can take back to their organizations.
- Opening Keynote: Building Scalable Off Premise Strategies for today---- and tomorrow
- The Impact of 3rd party digital ordering channels on your Off-premise Operations.
- What’s the right Delivery Strategy for your Brand?
- The Art of Catering—Building a Professional Sales & Service Team
- The Future of Off-Premise - Deep Automation through Business Logic & Data Flow
Who this is for:
- Directors of Restaurant Catering
- VP's of Restaurant Off Premise
- Restaurant CEO's, CMO's, COO's, and CFO's
- Restaurant Marketing Executives
- Restaurant Operations Executives
- Full day interactive leadership level workshop
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages, Snacks
For group rates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Sponsors:
“It’s a great opportunity for me to network with my peers and find out what other concepts are doing on their catering platforms.”- Jackie Kurkjian- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
"This is the first time I've come to a conference that I felt was tailored to my needs and my wants in my position - also it was an inclusive, collaborative environment. I have never gathered so many tactics, tools, and strategies to take back that were this actionable before." Barbara Blackwell -Bruegger's Bagels
“Thank you for everything! I have had my biggest sales week to date this past week!!” -Molly Hitzeman- Crushed Red
MonkeyMedia Software & The Catering Institute
Founder & CEO
Save This Event
When & Where
The Catering Institute
The Catering Institute is a leading educator in takeout, delivery and catering, providing training, certification and consulting to restaurant operators and their teams.
The Catering Institute is a private, independent academic institution. Led by Founder & CEO Erle Dardick, the faculty at the Catering Institute is passionate about helping brands excel at feeding their customers where they Live, Work & Play™