Actions and Detail Panel
Innovation For Managers - October 21, 2016
Fri, 21 October 2016, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
The ability to innovate, guide change and challenge convention is a necessity for managers in today’s highly competitive environment.
Innovation for managers, like all Spring2 Innovation courses, has an interactive and dynamic structure that goes beyond theory and lecture. Guided by one of our innovation experts, you will not only learn the fundamental principles of innovation, but also how to apply those principles by working through real-world scenarios.
- What is innovation for you and your organization?
- How to become more innovative
- Selling innovation internally
- Sustaining innovation in the face of entrenched conventions
- Supporting innovation as a leader
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- Understand innovation and how to harness it
- Be able to champion a culture that challenges the status quo
- Be able to communicate and sell ideas to senior executives
- Be able to support bold thinking, experimentation and intelligent risk taking
Who should attend this course?
You will benefit from this workshop if you are a manager, team leader, or team member who:
- Wants to promote change and support a stronger future
- Is looking for the skills and tools to become more innovative
- Wants to enhance their leadership skills
Training sessions are currently available on demand. For more information and to schedule a training session, contact Spring2 Innovation.