This workshop is structured to assist organizations in implementing and managing Return-to-Work (RTW) Programs, as well as to support employees with psychological and physical injuries in staying at work, or returning to work.
This workshop is designed for HR Professionals, General Managers, Supervisors, Health & Safety Professionals, Union Leaders, and Frontline Professionals.
Registration: 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Course Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Networking Lunch: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Lunch will be provided
Continuing Education Credits: HRMA, CSPDM, VRA, CVRP
- Embracing a RTW Culture
- RTW for Psychological and Physical Injuries
- Duty to Accomodate
- Leveraging Job Demand Analysis (JDA) and Job Descriptions in RTW
- Occupational versa Non-Occupational Injuries
- Dealing with Vague Medical Information
- Obtaining Medical Clearance
- Confidentiality Matters
- Who are the Stakeholders?
- Engaging and Supporting Stakeholders
- Documenting and Managing RTW
- Case Study: Stay at work / Return to Work
Presenters: Greg Pratch, Derek Sienko, Monica Kyveris
Hosted by Diversified Rehabilitation Group and Xilo
Meeting space sponsored by Land Rover Jaguar Dealership in Langley, BC