We're thrilled to celebrate the 5th anniversary of
The full conference agenda is here: http://smdaysf.com/agenda/
Social Media Day is ...
- an international celebration of social media promoted by Mashable
- celebrating its 5th consecutive year in South Florida
- over 500 top influencers, speakers and enthusiasts from Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and beyond expected to gather for a fun day of sharing and networking
- a conference that celebrates the art and craft of social media through multiple tracks that benefit all users
- also a sunset cocktail at the Top of the Pier
- our way of recognizing the digital revolution happening right before our eyes
Social Media Day South Florida
Over the past 5 years, our conference in South Florida has ranked as one of the top Social Media Day events worldwide in terms of participation and online reach.
This year, multiple tracks are scheduled, including content for beginners as well as for advanced social media users. The conference will be followed by a Sunset Cocktail at the Top of the Pier, because being social is what it is all about.
This is a day to celebrate the changes in media that have empowered us to stay connected to information in real time, the tools that have enabled us to communicate from miles apart, and the platforms that have given a voice to the voiceless and victims of protest injustice. It’s a revolution worth celebrating.
On June 28th, we will celebrate Social Media Day in South Florida and we hope you’ll join us.
Socia Media Day South Florida is brought to you by LiveAnswer
In partnership with Ford Motor Company and with LIFT Digital Media
In media partnership with the FIU School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Social Media Club South Florida, Hispanicize, Life is Art, and The LAB Miami.
Social Media Day South Florida is a production of @alexdc
Sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact the organizer using the links provided
Social Media Club brings together journalists, publishers, communications professionals, artists, amateur media creators, citizen journalists, teachers, students, tool makers, and other interested collaborators. Essentially the people who create and consume media who have an interest in seeing the "media industry" evolve for everyone’s benefit.
Welcome to the South Florida chapter of Social Media Club!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.