Actions and Detail Panel
No Fuss Vegetarian Cooking! (March 2017)
Wed, 22 March 2017, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Being vegetarian may have some nutritional issues that should concern you with the food choices you make. If you are looking for more vegetarian food options to make and need some new ideas, this is the class for you. We will focus on the nutrients that vegetarians need to focus on getting more of vs. being an omnivore and how we can get those from strictly plant sources.
* Roasted parsnip soup with yellow peppers and paprika oil
* Cauliflower pizza topped with homemade sugar free barbeque sauce, tomatoes, zucchini and onions with mozzarella cheese
* Red wine poached pears with homemade granola and greek yogurt
What is included: All the ingredients and water will be served.
Who should sign up?
- Caretaker for those who are vegetarians
- People who care about eating more vegetables in their diet
- People who are conscious about their health and wellness
- Health Professionals
- People who love to COOK and EAT!