Actions and Detail Panel
Scaled Agile Leading SAFe® with SA® Certification
Mon, 8 May 2017, 9:00 AM – Tue, 9 May 2017, 5:00 PM MDT
Associated Certification: SAFe Agilist (SA)
Leading SAFe 4.0 training will introduce the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) to leaders and key people within the agile enterprise. Attending this Scaled Agile Framework training course will enable you to Lead an enterprise Agile journey by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework®. It also helps you to prepare and pass the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam.
Excelerus offers a 10% lifelong training discount to returning customers. Also, customers who register for a recommended course within 6 months of completing a SAFe primary course with Excelerus will receive 40% discount off the full course fee.
Leading SAFe 4.0 training will prepare you to become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA) by-
- Facilitating your learning on execution and release value through Agile Release Trains and building an Agile Portfolio
- Illustrating how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale
- Identifying the Lean-Agile mindset and interpreting the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and discussing how to coordinate large Value Streams
- Analyzing how to apply the Scaled Agile Framework, lean, and product development flow principles in your enterprise context
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
None. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Leading SAFe 4.0 Benefits
After this course, you will understand how to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Apply principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Gain insight into the most effective leadership skills
What's the refund policy?
Excelerus cancellation policy is designed to be fair and balanced. We will always listen and consider the situation of our customers:
- Cancellations 4 weeks or more prior to event date: Full refund will be issued minus an admin and processing fee of $100. Participants can choose to receive credit for full course fees
- Cancellations 2 to 4 weeks prior to program date: Credit for full course fees will be issued
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to program date: Participant forfeits all fees, we allow transfer of registration to another participant at any time
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes. We allow transfer of registration up to the start of the event. Please use the Eventbrite system to transfer registration or contact us directly. Please note that transfers within 48 hours of event start may run the risk of missing key emails containing course material and exam links.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
No, it is not ok. If you need to send someone else, please transfer the registration to that person. We need to register our participants with Scaled Agile Inc. for licensing and certification purposes.
If you would like us to invoice you or if you would like to speak to us before you register, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (844) 636-8228. You can visit our website for more details: www.excelerus.ca
Would you like to join our affiliate program to refer colleagues and earn a referral fee of $75 per registered participant?
Click this link to enroll.