Actions and Detail Panel
Strategic Internal Communication Bootcamp
Mon, 5 December 2016, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Inner Strength Communication is proud to offer an Internal Communication Bootcamp designed for professional communicators and human resources professionals. This one-day course will help you move from a tactical communicator who implements programs to a communication strategist who uses the power of communication to impact business results.
The Inner Strength Internal Communication Bootcamp provides communication training not easily available within your organization using a proven model to help you earn respect and resources. It enables you to invest in your career, improve your knowledge and network with peers.
You’ll learn in an intimate environment designed to encourage sharing and collaboration and leave equipped with ideas, information and inspiration.
This Bootcamp is for you if:
- You’ve been working in internal communication for five years or more.
- You want to move from order taker to internal communication strategist.
- You want your organization to include you on decisions earlier in the process.
- You want to deliver communication that impacts business results
- You want to have more influence on how communication is delivered.
- You’re happy to share your experiences with peers and receive constructive feedback.
- You’d like to meet other professionals and expand your network.
- You are considering Communication Certification and want to add training hours to your application or maintenance plan.
You’ll leave with practical skills and confidence to:
- Evolve from implementer to a communicator who has impact and influence
- Change the conversation so that you are seen as a solution partner
- Understand the changing global role and importance of internal communication
- Stay updated on the latest research and trends
- Ensure planning and measurement is included in all your deliverables
Cost: $500+HST per person limited to 10 participants per workshop. The day will start with a light breakfast and includes a networking lunch. Participants who register by the Early Bird deadline also receive a follow-up 1:1 Coaching session with Priya Bates, ABC, CMP, MC, IABC Fellow (a $500 value) to help put the learning into practice.