The McQueenie Method: Own Your Niche, Own Your Market
What if you were able to triple the number of families you were able to help, all while working less hours, and taking more time off to deepen your relationships? What if you are able to have more freedom to spend in your life’s purpose? Picture that you are no longer lead generating to people who don’t like, trust, or know you. Instead, you had a line up of great people who are dying to work with you? Imagine that you are at your annual client event, surrounded by people who love you, and are grateful for the experience of working with you. They even bring their best friends to meet you! What if you only worked with high margin clients who are excited to pay you for the experience that you offer to them?
I want to address the elephant in the room. You are probably thinking that it can’t be this easy. Truth be told, you may be pretty skeptical about what you just read. You may even think that this doesn’t make any sense, as all of your training and coaching has been about lead generating 2-3 hours a day on the phone or door knocking to people you have not met yet. I think that that advice was great 15-30 years ago, before our industry changed so drastically. We were the gate keepers of the product (houses) and the knowledge. That all changed when we opened our MLS to give our sellers better exposure for their homes, and then created websites full of industry knowledge as a way to attract clients. Google simply picked this up for free and now everyone can google all of their questions about real estate. What’s left for us is the specialized, local knowledge from your farm or niche market, and the unique experience you provide to your clients. This is your winning formula for building a tribe of loyal fans to your business; much like the music industry, where essentially the music is free, but the artists make their money by creating a unique experience for their fans - all the way from their tweets to their concerts.
What I have discovered is that when you bring your unique strength to a target market you like, and to people you really want to work with, it will re-ignite your real estate career. It’s time to dream again. It’s time to get back to why you got into this business. To make money, to have more freedom and build a life of purpose, which is unique to you.
You will finally have more energy, more focus, a clearer direction and passion for real estate. You will have a clear 12 month blueprint to follow in order to have your best year ever.
Here is how you can learn the McQueenie Method for Dominating Your Market:
- Come to the 3 day seminar.
- On the first day we will focus on you getting a clear understanding of what your natural “factory installed” strengths, and unique abilities are. Learn the value that exists in the things that you already do really well.
- On the Second Day, we work with you, helping you select 1 or 2 markets that you want to work in. Then, we help you learn how to identify who the ideal or “perfect fit” client is in your business. Who will be the high margin client that you get to work with every day. Imagine you have 3 appointments booked for tomorrow. One at 10 am, 1 pm and 4 pm. Who is the perfect person you want to be sitting in the chair opposite you?
- On the third day, we will work on how you can create a unique process to attract only your perfect fit clients, and create a unique experience for your clients to be a part of, so that they happily refer more perfect fit clients to you.
- You will walk away with a completed, individually tailored 12 month blueprint for you to follow. This easy to follow blueprint will allow you to focus all of your efforts on a target market that you really want to work in, and around people with which you love to work. You will inspire your marketplace and be in the lead receiving business, instead of wasting your time on ineffective lead generation. What this means for you is that you will love being an entrepreneur again, you will be joyful everyday and this will give you passion and energy to reignite your life and career. Everything you have learned up until this seminar is just Game #1. This seminar will effectively launch Game #2 of your life.
Share with friends