2016-2017 WTA Pre-Retirement Seminar
If you are 48 years of age or older and a WTA member, you can register for a Winnipeg Teachers’ Association Pre-retirement Seminar.The seminar will be held twice starting at 5:00 p.m. on November 2, 2016, and March 7, 2017.The seminar is sponsored by the WTA and the Teachers’ Retirement Allowances Fund. It will help you to prepare for retirement by answering questions such as:
· What will my TRAF pension be?
· What about the Canada Pension Plan?
· What will my Old Age Security pension and benefits be?
· How can I maintain my extended health care benefits?
· What steps do I take to receive my pension and benefits?
WTA and TRAF resource persons will present information and answer questions from participants.