Ever Wonder If YOU Could Be An Olympian / Paralympian?
PODIUM SEARCH™ is a FREE one-day athlete identification camp designed to test athletes’ capacity for sport performance at its highest level. Each athlete goes through a set of basic physiological tests plus one or two sport-specific tests conducted by world-class sport performance experts in order to find out how they measure up to National Team standards. All participants receive their results within 10 days of the camp.
Participant Eligibility for a PODIUM SEARCH Event
To participate in a PODIUM SEARCH™ event, athletes must be:
- Athletes ages 14-22
- Competing in or have competed in ANY sport at a minimum of club, regional, and/or College / University / CIS level
- Fit, powerful and strong
- Mentally tough, competitive and highly motivated
- Ready to accept the challenge of becoming part of British Columbia’s and Canada’s sporting elite
Participants with a Disability
To be able to participate in a PODIUM SEARCH™ event, participants with a disability must be
- Ages 14-35
- Have a physical or visual impairment
- With or without previous sport experience
- Interested in discovering which Paralympic sports you are eligible for
- Learn in which Paralympic sports you have the greatest potential